In raising Finance for Clients we look to the most appropriate sources of funds for the client’s need, be it Venture Capital, Private Equity, established Private Investors or Debt. We work on start-ups, expansion and replacement capital, MBO’s and MBI’s, rescues and turnarounds and restructurings. Having worked in the venture capital industry and with private equity sources, we have excellent insight into the criteria and processes the fund providers apply when assessing investment opportunities. We can give you an informed outsider’s view of your proposal, apply our skills to find the right partner and help you negotiate the right deal.
In the Fund Raising process we …
- Assess the proposal and advise and assist in the production of the Business Plan
- Introduce the opportunity to a limited range of Venture Capitalists/Private Equity houses and Senior Debt providers whose criteria match the proposal
- Manage the process - information flow, meetings, offers, legals, etc
- Assist in structuring and negotiating the transaction both for the VC/PE and the debt components
- Assist in the due diligence and legal processes to completion